Sunday, May 30, 2010

25 Weeks

Eating: The same. I eat like I normally eat, but either a little more often or a little bit bigger meal, depending on what my day is like. My cravings are still the same. I went out with Juliette this week and we almost went to Olive Garden, which has been a huge thing on my food to-do list. It was so crowded there wasn't even anywhere to park. So sad.

Energy: Great! In fact, my body wants to slow down way before I do. I will start feeling some pressure and swelling, or I will get sharp cramping pains in my belly and have to sit, but there is so much I want to do! So its hard to rest when I have to, but I do it.
Weight: 141!! I gained 4 lbs this week. Yikes.
Belly: I measured it! Its big and round! Suffice it to say its the roundest I have been, but not by much.
Sleep: I'm not sleeping well, and I have to pee constantly now, all night long. My innner temperature gauge is broken. I'm hot, then I'm cold, then I'm hot... Scott's snoring is suddenly more of an issue than its ever been. Poor guy must feel so nitpicked. I have to wake him up and tell him to turn over. I don't hear it most of the time, but when I'm trying to fall asleep, forget it.
Things I Did: This week was pretty average, nothing much exciting happened. I went to a Mommy Group Meet and Greet for South County Moms. It was fun to meet some nice people who live close, and the ladies from my book club (which I love) were there, too... but they are all older than me, with older kids, thats kind of a bummer. But I have a lot of girlfriends in the area that are pregnant, some with their first, some with their second, and they are all my age. So there will be a balance. Once all the babies are born there will be plenty of opportunities for stroller bonding.

No comments:

Post a Comment