Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Going Public!


This will probably freak me out for awhile. I like knowing who is reading, and in the past it has allowed me to be more open than I normally would be... all hangin out there in the... giant... world...

ANYway. List of promises, in this time-of-new-beginnings and all:

1) I promise that my life will not get any more interesting.
    I mean, I'm a white, married, middle class, stay-at-home mom with a healthy child. BOR-ing. Unless of course you are Kelle Hampton over at Enjoying the Small Things. She's oozing coolness that I just don't have. If there is a nerdy, relaxed, and more lazy photographer version of that, I can only hope to be it.

2) I promise to try fun challenges and ask your opinions on things.
   Of course, no advance research necessary for these types of opinions. See promise #1.

3) I promise to try to write about something, when I write. And include some cute photos when I don't.
     I also promise to practice using bigger words. To the enjoyment of all. Get out your point-and-laugh fingers now, people.

Wow, big promises! And with a six-month-old, WHY am I trying to be on the computer more?? Sigh, don't know, just a whim. We shall see what comes of it.

I'll make more promises if you leave a comment with your three wishes. But no fair wishing for more wishes! You know that's against the rules, people. You've all seen Aladdin.

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I'm ready to share your thoughtfulness/hilariousness/awesomeness with the whole world...but I won't be selfish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. More Ben comics please. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete