Tuesday, March 2, 2010

12 Week Ultrasound

I have had a cold all weekend and so my energy level has been very low. I asked the doctor about my blood type, if I was anemic, and he gave me the results of my blood test (all normal) and he even checked my thyroid. So its great to know all is well.

We didn't get any model shots, thats for sure. The baby was squirming like crazy! It was amazing to see the baby kicking and rolling around. The last time we got a peek, we only saw a little bean! I could see the legs and arms and everything, but Scott had a little trouble figuring out what was what. It was truly incredible to see a baby in there. It took my breath away.

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm excited to start reading this! I especially enjoy hearing about the journey of pregnancy. It is very interesting to hear different women's perspectives on what works, what doesn't, how does it feel. I catalog it into my brain for when it's my turn. Glad you are feeling better and I love love the belly pic!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) your us is adorable! isn't it so cool to see them in there swimming around. i cant wait for you to feel kicks....it is kinda fun to be able to see the kick at the same time you feel it! are you going to do 3d us?

    ReplyDelete