Saturday, March 6, 2010

13 Weeks

Eating: Not often, maybe like 2-3 hrs, but I can't fit a lot in my stomach without feeling sick. So its in little spurts. No serious aversions besides meat steaks and chicken breast.
Morning Sickness: Better. Another spontaneous act of vomitting again this week, but other than that I don't feel any nausea.
Energy: Low.
Weight: 127lbs (no change)
Belly: No change. I am loving my maternity clothes and my sweats.
Things I Did:  Well, I am still sick, so I have spent a lot of time in bed. Steph and I went out to breakfast once and I got blueberry pancakes! I haven't had those in years! Tonight we had dinner with some good friends, Jeff and Kristen, that was a big deal. I haven't been "out" in so long. It was just nice to be out of the house. Scott is being so wonderful. I have been coughing non stop and he has been doing everything he can to keep me comfortable. I feel very well taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. woohooo for good baby daddies! i dont know what we would do with out them!

    as for the food aversions, i didnt eat meat, especially chicken for a while while i was prego. there was something about it that just made me sick sick sick.

    i hope you feel better soon and that you get to enjoy more blueberry pancakes and dinners out with good people!

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete