Sunday, May 9, 2010

22 Weeks

Eating: A LOT. My goodness I really threw down this weekend. I have to regain a little self control.
Morning Sickness: A little queasy in the mornings but nothing to get too worried about.
Energy: Still hills and valleys. I will think I am on fire, about to conquer the whole world- and then I crash for like three days.
Weight: 136. Lost a pound. My ideal weight is about 125 and I was there right at the beginning, just barely. So right now I'm hovering around a ten pound gain so far. I would like to be at 150 toward the end (as if I have control, ha!) but we shall see. I weighed about 140 last September, when I finally put myself on a much needed diet/exercise boost, and lost about 15 over 3 months.
Belly: Large and in charge. See above. I will be huge at 9 months, no doubt. I have to add this- Ben has been kicking straight down a lot, and it feels...reeeeaaaaally weird. When he lets loose with a big one, its like someone dragging their nails down a chalkboard.
Things I Did: Scott took me to Cambria Pines Lodge for the weekend and we met up with friends Jeff and Kristen. Had a great time, with great company and incredible food (hence me eating everything). It was very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment