Saturday, July 10, 2010

31 Weeks

This was last weekend at our little 4th of July celebration. We sang the anthem super loud and our neighbors joined in! We jumped and danced around with sparklers and just had a generally great time.

I am about 143 this week, and my belly measures 40"! I am super tired all the time and just want to lay on the couch. I can't fit very much food into my stomach so its tough to come up with tiny little meals that I want to eat. Its tough to muster the energy to do very much at all. Which is why it was so sweet of my husband to design a date at home for our 4 year wedding anniversary! Last night he made me a three course meal: bread with garlic dip, a fresh beautiful salad and then pistachio crusted chicken on mashed potatoes. It took him about an hour to cook it all, and he had looked up a recipe and everything! What a sweetie. We watched a movie and I got to lay on him and cuddle the whole time. It was very romantic and the ideal anniversary, in my opinion. I love that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment