Top Three: Favorite dreams I have had since Ben was born.
1. Scott wearing Stephanie's cardigan out and about and being hurt when I laughed at him. His reasoning? He was cold. I shouldn't have laughed, it really did flatter his Popeye muscles.
2. Sitting on an airplane with a few friends, the plane tilts forward at a frightening angle and our cups of water fall out of the cup holders and tumble to the front of the plane. Later on the flight attendant announces that he is testing the cups for DNA, since it is imperative that the airline discovers who would be so rude as to hurl their cups at the front of the plane.
3. Attempting to seduce Scott, but everytime he begins to reciprocate, I fall asleep (that's a classic for first time parenting, don't you think?)
Top Three: Things that belong on a coaster, a household-wide study.
1. Remote Controls
2. Cell Phones, which apparently trump remote controls.
Top Three: Quotes from my husband. That I remembered to write down.
1. After clicking on a pop-up that was all but screaming "computer eating virus!" I asked him why in the world he would do such a thing. He replied, "I just wanted to put myself in the pants of an old person." Maybe a review of common sayings is in order.
2. "Two women chatting at a stop sign should be the symbol for infinity, not that twirly thing."
3. "What do you mean by 'on the fence'? You made that up, didn't you?!"
I refer back to #1.
Give me your top three list!