Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Summer!

I hope you guys are out and about in this gorgeous weather! Well, it's gorgeous here, anyway. The perfect temperature for shorts or a skirt, the skies are clear, even here at the beach! I think I may get a book or something and take Ben to the beach. Who knows, maybe I can get some friends to go with me.

In honor of summer, I thought I would include some photos from swim class that I took last week. The batteries ran out just before class started, which was a bummer, but I still got some cute ones. I was in such a foul mood right before we left, but seeing how happy Ben and Scott are at swim class never fails to have me back to my chipper self in no time. It's so stinkin' cute, all those babies flapping and splashing around. It would make anybody happier. It's like petting puppies in a pet store.

I think its so adorable how amped up he gets right before he "jumps" in. Arms out to his sides like airplane wings, jaw clenched, everything quivering with excitement and anticipation, and then, when Daddy says three.... squinch face!

Whew! Fun! They do this over and over throughout the swim lesson, and he loves it. It's pretty amazing to watch him go underwater and blink off the water like it's no big thang. What a big boy.


Speaking of, this big boy just turned ten months old. He is so darn cute. He can pull up and cruise all over the living room. It won't be long now before he is toddling around getting into everything. He has special interest in things with sharp corners. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment